16 July 2009

Donkey

This is my new short film, Donkey. Its about a donkey who is tired of his minimum wage job at the beach.

I have been working on it for pretty much the last year and it just premiered at Galway Film Fleadh last weekend. It got a really good reception which was great, I have been working so hard I forgot that it was actually entertaining :)
Anyway now its going to be entered into a lot more festivals around the world.

Here's a promo poster I did and below are some stills from the final film. I did most of the animation, Ciaran Duffy did the backgrounds and Eimhin McNamara did the colouring, comping, lighting and some animation too! This film was made at Barley Films.


2 comments:

  1. I love the looks of it! Looking forwards to being able to see it sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) hopefully it'll get into a few festivals

    ReplyDelete

 
Share on Tumblr